Sunday, March 14, 2010

14 weeks

Hello second trimester!
My tummy is starting to poke out. My boobs have grown and some of my bras don't fit. I still get sick sometimes in the evening but that's mostly because I have to eat between 3:30 and 4:30 and if I don't I definitely regret it. Lima Bean is starting to be able to hear, s/he excretes urine, is moving like crazy, and can wiggle his/her toes. I don't feel movement persay, but I feel some flutters sometimes. I love knowing LB is in there and bouncing around. It still blows my mind that a tiny person is in there and moving and I can't feel it. Isn't that wierd when you consider it? 6 months till we have a baby! We started our registry and have bought a few random things. I can't wait to know the sex. 6 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment