Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Booo

I feel like a bad Momma. I didn't know pregnant ladies weren't supposed to use Vicks Vaporub and I used it a couple times in the past week when my cough was at it worst. I honestly didn't even think I wasn't supposed to use it, being that it was topical and all. Now I feel terribly terrible. I ended up in the ER last night and was a coughing, wheezing, crying mess and the doctor had to reassure me repeatedly that Lima Bean won't be born with 4 arms or anything. An exhausted, sick, coughing pregnant woman shouldn't be given news like that without a vat of icecream, a hand to hold, and a box of tissues. I still feel very badly but I realize now that Vicksvaporub a couple times probably isn't that horrible in the grand scheme of things. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

I'm 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant. My first trimester is almost up.

The MP Ball is coming up and I need a dress. I decided to brave the mall tonight and was vastly disappointed. Everything I found either made me look 12 or fat. The only dresses I could find to hide my bump were empire waisted with full skirts. Not my favorite style at all! I really wanted something body skimming to showcase my bump but everything I found would need a ton of alterations, cost more than 200$, or managed to make me look fat and dumpy. Thank goodness I have another week or two to find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment