Friday, April 16, 2010

Moving!

Last night as I was watching TV I noticed that one side of my stomach was higher than the other so I felt it and could feel the baby there. Lima Bean wasn't moving just being there. I think s/he was sleeping. DH put his hand there and he could feel too. It was the coolest thing ever! I think we felt our baby sleeping and it was one the most awesome things ever. I'm 18 weeks and a few days so the baby is about 5.5-6 inches long already. I can feel movement everyday but it isn't strong enough that it can be felt from the outside just yet. I love feeling all the little swooshes and pokes happening in there. I can't wait to find out whether I'm having a son or daughter. I'm not showing much though and some say that's a good thing but I'd like a prego belly. I think they are beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, how have you been? I've been following your blog for awhile! I love reading about your pregnancy. :)

    Check out my blog, I awarded you the Sunshine Award for being such a great blogger! http://chamahash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Chantal got to you too! Well now you have TWO sunshine awards! Yay for cheesey blog awards! You're the best and I'm rooting for you and your family!

    http://thelifeofanetswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete