Wednesday, May 12, 2010

22 weeks!

More than halfway done being pregnant! Time is passing quickly and I'm enjoying every second of feeling my baby move. I get kicked and punched and booty popped everyday and I always stop what I'm doing to enjoy the moments. It is amazing to feel my baby growing inside me!

AND..................

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our ultrasound a few days ago. Lima Bean was all about showing her goods but not her face. I wanted to see her profile but didn't get to. Bummer but soon enough I suppose.

My stomach has grown another inch or two. I know I'm still smaller than most other pregnant women at 5 months and I'm tired of hearing the comments. Yes, I eat. Yes, I know its ok and expected that I gain weight. Yes, my doctor has said that Lima Bean is growing on time and is the size she should be. No, I'm not trying to stay a size 6 while pregnant! If only the stupid people knew how hard we tried for this baby and how heartbroken we were after our first pregnancy because maybe then they'd understand that I'd do anything to help Lima Bean grow into a healthy baby!!

So the names we are considering are Eden and Zooey. We will probably decide before she gets here but we aren't in a rush. Her nursery furniture came and she has two outfits hanging in the closet. We still have a lot to do but its a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment