Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not this month

My period came this morning..2 days late and 48 hours of anticipation were brought to ascreeching halt when I saw the blood. I took another pregnancy test just to make sure but it confirmed that I'm not pregnant. Ironically a friend who apparantly not heard the news texted to ask me how my baby was doing. Part of me wants to cry but most of me is angry. I want to throw something..break something...and hopefully feel a release when something is ruined. I won't do it because I have more self control but I do keep thinking about it.

Can I do this month after month? How do I let go and relax and enjoy the babymakin stuff from now on? Everyone says to relax and once you do it'll happen..but how in the world am I supposed to just let go?

No comments:

Post a Comment