Sunday, September 6, 2009

Introduction

So a friend of mine suggested I start this blog to help me deal with the constant boredom I've been dealing with the past 3 weeks (Thanks, Bella!). So why I am so bored? Why do I have so much time on my hands? I'm 8 weeks pregnant and on bedrest!!! And in case you don't know what it is, bedrest is pretty much what it sounds like...staying in bed all day and only getting up to do essential tasks like bathrooming, showering, and eating. Women get sentenced, ahem, prescribed bedrest for a variety of reasons. In my case I've had two threatened miscarriages so I need to stay off my feet to give my body a chance to do its thing and incubate the bun in the oven.
Soo... that's my story. That's why I'm here... Next the back story.

No comments:

Post a Comment